Effective date: July 1st 2023.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from users of our website, including:
- Contact information, such as name, business name, email address and phone number when a user subscribes to our newsletter or contacts us through our website.
- Any message or enquiry sent by users of our website.
- Information about website usage, such as pages viewed and IP address, through the use of analytics tools, including Google Analytics (GA4).
Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information collected from users of our website for the following purposes:
- To provide requested information or services, such as responding to user enquiries or providing access to website features.
- To book appointments as requested by users of our website.
- To improve the performance and usability of our website through the use of analytics tools.
- To transmit and store personal information for the purposes of delivering our business services.
- To send emails to our subscribers regarding our products, services, and promotions.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- With service providers, such as Active Campaign, Calendly, Pointer Pro, and Google Analytics (GA4), to provide website features, book appointments, track website usage and assist with website performance and usability.
- As required by law or to protect the rights and safety of Ellivate Consulting Pty Ltd and our website users.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from users of our website from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission or storage is completely secure.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information collected from users of our website for as long as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.
Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information
Personal information collected by us may be stored, processed, and transferred to third parties, including service providers, outside of Australia. By using our website and providing us with your personal information, you consent to the cross-border transfer of your personal information as described in this policy.
Rights of the Users
We take any potential breaches of your privacy rights very seriously and will thoroughly investigate each complaint. If you have any complaints or concerns about a potential breach of your privacy rights, please contact us at . We will respond to your complaint personally. You can also find more information about your privacy rights and how to make a complaint on the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website (https://www.oaic.gov.au/).
Opt-out and Unsubscription
By subscribing to our mailing list or submitting your information to gain access to a template, resource, or any other free giveaway we are offering, you are opting in to receive emails from us. You may unsubscribe from email messages at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.